Hello Carinya Community
Again – thank you to all of you – Residents, Family, loved ones, Volunteers and of course Staff as we have all come together over the last few weeks to keep our Residents out of harm’s way.
I am pleased to advise that we will again welcome visitors to Carinya from today, Tuesday 5th May.
With the COVID-19 crisis and a public health emergency still being declared, we need to observe some very important guidelines stipulated by the Qld Govt and these are as follows:
- All visitors must have a current flu vaccination and you will be required to produce evidence of this when visiting.
- Visiting will be between 9.00am until 4.30pm Monday to Friday only.
- Please ensure you practice good hygiene and use our hand sanitizers when you arrive and leave.
- No more than two visitors at a time.
- Visits to be short: 30 minutes and limited to the Residents room or an open area.
- No visiting in common areas such as dining rooms and lounge areas.
- Persons under the age of 16 years are not able to visit unless for end of life support.
- Please do not visit if you have not been feeling well or have a high temperature – see your doctor immediately.
- Do not visit if during the 14 days prior to your visit you have travelled across the Qld border or you have been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
The above will allow us to be better prepared for the months ahead, for not only COVID-19 but the normal flu season as well.
Thank you for your care and understanding and I know your loved ones will be very keen to see you soon.
Chief Executive Officer